Affiliation: The Ohio State University
- Physical and emotional health of mothers of youth with functional abdominal painJohn V Campo
Department of Psychiatry, Columbus Children s Hospital, The Ohio State University, Columbus 43205, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 161:131-7. 2007..To determine if mothers of youth with functional abdominal pain (FAP) experience more anxiety, depressive, and somatic symptoms and disorders than mothers of unaffected children...
- Recurrent abdominal pain, anxiety, and depression in primary careJohn V Campo
Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Pediatrics 113:817-24. 2004..Our aim was to determine whether RAP is associated with psychiatric symptoms and disorders, anxious temperament, and functional impairment in pediatric primary care...
- Citalopram treatment of pediatric recurrent abdominal pain and comorbid internalizing disorders: an exploratory studyJohn V Campo
Department of Pyschiatry, Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 43:1234-42. 2004..To assess the potential efficacy, tolerability, and safety of citalopram in the treatment of functional pediatric recurrent abdominal pain and comorbid internalizing disorders...
- Sleep characteristics of youth with functional abdominal pain and a healthy comparison groupEdward D Huntley
Children s National Medical Center, 111 Michigan Avenue, N W, Washington, DC 20010 2970, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 32:938-49. 2007..To describe sleep problems among youth with and without functional abdominal pain (FAP)...
- Primary care clinicians' use of standardized tools to assess child psychosocial problemsWilliam Gardner
Department of Medicine and Center for Research on Health Care, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 2593, USA
Ambul Pediatr 3:191-5. 2003..This study investigated primary care clinicians' (PCCs) use of standardized tools for psychosocial problems among children in whom they reported finding a problem...
- Follow-up care of children identified with ADHD by primary care clinicians: A prospective cohort studyWilliam Gardner
Children s Research Institute and The Department of Pediatrics, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA
J Pediatr 145:767-71. 2004..To document follow-up care received by children identified with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) by primary care clinicians (PCCs)...
- Coping with ignorance: exploring pharmacologic management for pediatric functional abdominal painJohn V Campo
Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 41:569-74. 2005
- Management of pediatric mental disorders in primary care: where are we now and where are we going?Kelly J Kelleher
Columbus Children s Research Institute, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
Curr Opin Pediatr 18:649-53. 2006..Our goal is to advance the integration of behavioral health services into primary care...
- Comparison of the PSC-17 and alternative mental health screens in an at-risk primary care sampleWilliam Gardner
Center for Innovation in Pediatric Practice, Columbus Children s Research Institute, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 46:611-8. 2007..To validate the 17-item version of the Pediatric Symptom Checklist (PSC-17) as a screen for common pediatric mental disorders in primary care...
- PSYCHOPATHOLOGY AND COURSE OF RECURRENT ABDOMINAL PAINJohn Campo; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- Anxiety and Recurrent Abdominal Pain in ChildrenJohn Campo; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- Brief CBT for Pediatric Abdominal Pain and AnxietyJohn Campo; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable]..