James R Borchers
Affiliation: The Ohio State University
- Activity level and graft type as risk factors for anterior cruciate ligament graft failure: a case-control studyJames R Borchers
The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA
Am J Sports Med 37:2362-7. 2009..Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) graft failure is an uncommon but devastating event after reconstruction, and risk factors for graft failure are not well understood...
- Metabolic syndrome and insulin resistance in Division 1 collegiate football playersJames R Borchers
Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, USA
Med Sci Sports Exerc 41:2105-10. 2009..To estimate the prevalence of metabolic syndrome and insulin resistance in a cohort of Division 1 collegiate football players...
- Common finger fractures and dislocationsJames R Borchers
The Ohio State University, Columbus, 43221, USA
Am Fam Physician 85:805-10. 2012..Referral to a hand specialist is required if a fracture is unstable, involves a large portion (greater than 30 percent) of the intra-articular surface, or has significant rotation...
- Intra-articular findings in primary and revision anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction surgery: a comparison of the MOON and MARS study groupsJames R Borchers
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Am J Sports Med 39:1889-93. 2011..It is unclear if there is a significant difference between intra-articular injuries at the time of a primary ACL reconstruction compared with revision ACL reconstruction...
- Safety baseballs and chest protectors: a systematic review on the prevention of commotio cordisJustin A Classie
The Ohio State University Sports Medicine Center, Columbus, OH 43221, USA
Phys Sportsmed 38:83-90. 2010..To determine whether chest protectors and/or safety baseballs reduce the incidence of commotio cordis during sport through a review of the best available evidence...