K M Bodner
Affiliation: The Dow Chemical Company
- A longitudinal study of respiratory health of toluene diisocyanate production workersK M Bodner
Dow Chemical Company, Epidemiology, EH and S, 1803 Building, Midland, MI 48674, USA
J Occup Environ Med 43:890-7. 2001....
- Cancer risk for chemical workers exposed to 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxinK M Bodner
The Dow Chemical Company, 1803 Building, Midland, MI 48674, USA
Occup Environ Med 60:672-5. 2003..To describe the long term mortality experience of a cohort of 2187 male chemical production workers previously exposed to substantial levels of dioxin...
- The healthy worker effect in US chemical industry workersC J Burns
Department of Epidemiology, The Dow Chemical Company, 1803 Building, Midland, MI 48674, USA
Occup Med (Lond) 61:40-4. 2011..Occupational studies typically observe a 20% deficit in overall mortality, broadly characterized as the healthy worker effect (HWE). Components of the HWE may be addressed by various analytical approaches...
- Correlates of serum dioxin to self-reported exposure factorsC J Burns
The Dow Chemical Company, Midland, MI 48674, USA
Environ Res 110:131-6. 2010..For employees without direct occupational exposure, and resulting lower dioxin levels, we recommend further efforts to develop and validate questionnaires to better evaluate environmental sources of dioxins...
- Lymphohaematopoietic cancer risk among chemical workers exposed to benzeneL J Bloemen
Dow Benelux N V, Epidemiology, Neely Building, Terneuzen, Netherlands
Occup Environ Med 61:270-4. 2004..To determine cause specific mortality in a cohort of 2266 chemical workers exposed to benzene in various manufacturing processes after 1935...
- Mortality from pancreatic and lymphopoietic cancer among workers in ethylene and propylene chlorohydrin productionG W Olsen
Dow Chemical Company, Health and Environmental Sciences, Midland, MI 48674, USA
Occup Environ Med 54:592-8. 1997....