Affiliation: The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Assessment of Primary Site Response in Children With High-Risk Neuroblastoma: An International Multicenter StudyRochelle Bagatell
Rochelle Bagatell, Lisa J States, and Alexandra Miller, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia and University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA Arlene Naranjo and Collin Van Ryn, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL Chaim Kirby and Sam L Volchenboum, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL Karen A Lyons, Yesenia Rojas, and Jed Nuchtern, Texas Children s Hospital and Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX Julie R Park, Seattle Children s Hospital and University of Washington, Seattle, WA Kieran McHugh and Penelope Brock, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, London, United Kingdom Thorsten Simon and Barbara Krug, University of Cologne Medical School, Cologne Dietrich von Schweinitz and Birgit Kammer, Dr von Hauner Children s Hospital and University of Munich, Munich, Germany Sabine Sarnacki, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades and Paris Descartes University Dominique Valteau Couanet, Institut Gustave Roussy, Universite Paris Sud, Paris, France and Claudio Granata and Luca Pio, Istituto Giannina Gaslini, Genoa, Italy
J Clin Oncol 34:740-6. 2016..This study was conducted to identify the preferred method of primary tumor response assessment for use in revised INRC...
- Pharmacokinetically guided phase 1 trial of the IGF-1 receptor antagonist RG1507 in children with recurrent or refractory solid tumorsR Bagatell
Department of Pediatrics, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19066, USA
Clin Cancer Res 17:611-9. 2011....
- Phase II study of irinotecan and temozolomide in children with relapsed or refractory neuroblastoma: a Children's Oncology Group studyRochelle Bagatell
Division of Oncology, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Clin Oncol 29:208-13. 2011..This phase II study was conducted to determine the response rate associated with use of irinotecan and temozolomide for children with relapsed/refractory neuroblastoma...
- Significance of MYCN amplification in international neuroblastoma staging system stage 1 and 2 neuroblastoma: a report from the International Neuroblastoma Risk Group databaseRochelle Bagatell
University of Arizona Health Sciences Center, Tucson, AZ, USA
J Clin Oncol 27:365-70. 2009..To evaluate the outcome of children with low-stage MYCN-amplified neuroblastoma and develop a rational treatment strategy, data from the International Neuroblastoma Risk Group (INRG) database were analyzed...
- Outcomes of children with intermediate-risk neuroblastoma after treatment stratified by MYCN status and tumor cell ploidyRochelle Bagatell
University of Arizona, Department of Pediatrics and Steele Children s Research Center, Tuscon, AZ, USA
J Clin Oncol 23:8819-27. 2005..The goal of Pediatric Oncology Group 9243 was to improve outcomes for children with intermediate-risk neuroblastoma (NB)...
- NeuroblastomaJohn M Maris
Children s Hospital of Philadelphia and University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104 4318, USA
Lancet 369:2106-20. 2007..Finally, we discuss new approaches to treatment, including recently discovered molecular targets that might provide more effective treatment strategies with the potential for less toxicity...
- A phase 1 trial and pharmacokinetic study of cediranib, an orally bioavailable pan-vascular endothelial growth factor receptor inhibitor, in children and adolescents with refractory solid tumorsElizabeth Fox
The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Division of Oncology CTRB4016, 3501 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Clin Oncol 28:5174-81. 2010....
- Update on imaging and treatment of Ewing sarcoma family tumors: what the radiologist needs to knowWinnie A Mar
Department of Radiology, The University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ 85724 5067, USA
J Comput Assist Tomogr 32:108-18. 2008..This review article provides an update on multimodality imaging characteristics of Ewing sarcoma family tumors. Pathology of this tumor and current trends in medical and surgical treatment are briefly discussed...
- Hsp90 inhibitors deplete key anti-apoptotic proteins in pediatric solid tumor cells and demonstrate synergistic anticancer activity with cisplatinRochelle Bagatell
Steele Memorial Children s Research Center and The Arizona Cancer Center, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85724, USA
Int J Cancer 113:179-88. 2005..Our findings suggest that Hsp90 inhibitors may prove useful either alone or as a component of multi-drug regimens in the treatment of neuroblastoma and osteosarcoma...
- Increased expression of the Hsp70 cochaperone HspBP1 in tumorsDeborah A Raynes
Department of Animal Sciences, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85721, USA
Tumour Biol 24:281-5. 2003..These studies have shown that HspBP1 is elevated in the tumors examined and therefore could be a new cancer marker...
- Two cases of pediatric neuroblastoma with tumor thrombus in the inferior vena cavaRochelle Bagatell
Department of Pediatrics and Steele Memorial Children s Research Center, Tucson, Arizona, USA
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 24:397-400. 2002..In one patient a pulmonary embolus developed after initiation of cytotoxic therapy; the second patient was prophylactically anticoagulated and had no embolic event...