Affiliation: The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Pharmacokinetically guided phase 1 trial of the IGF-1 receptor antagonist RG1507 in children with recurrent or refractory solid tumorsR Bagatell
Department of Pediatrics, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19066, USA
Clin Cancer Res 17:611-9. 2011....
- Phase II study of irinotecan and temozolomide in children with relapsed or refractory neuroblastoma: a Children's Oncology Group studyRochelle Bagatell
Division of Oncology, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Clin Oncol 29:208-13. 2011..This phase II study was conducted to determine the response rate associated with use of irinotecan and temozolomide for children with relapsed/refractory neuroblastoma...
- Significance of MYCN amplification in international neuroblastoma staging system stage 1 and 2 neuroblastoma: a report from the International Neuroblastoma Risk Group databaseRochelle Bagatell
University of Arizona Health Sciences Center, Tucson, AZ, USA
J Clin Oncol 27:365-70. 2009..To evaluate the outcome of children with low-stage MYCN-amplified neuroblastoma and develop a rational treatment strategy, data from the International Neuroblastoma Risk Group (INRG) database were analyzed...
- A phase 1 trial and pharmacokinetic study of cediranib, an orally bioavailable pan-vascular endothelial growth factor receptor inhibitor, in children and adolescents with refractory solid tumorsElizabeth Fox
The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Division of Oncology CTRB4016, 3501 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Clin Oncol 28:5174-81. 2010....
- Outcomes of children with intermediate-risk neuroblastoma after treatment stratified by MYCN status and tumor cell ploidyRochelle Bagatell
University of Arizona, Department of Pediatrics and Steele Children s Research Center, Tuscon, AZ, USA
J Clin Oncol 23:8819-27. 2005..The goal of Pediatric Oncology Group 9243 was to improve outcomes for children with intermediate-risk neuroblastoma (NB)...
- NeuroblastomaJohn M Maris
Children s Hospital of Philadelphia and University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104 4318, USA
Lancet 369:2106-20. 2007..Finally, we discuss new approaches to treatment, including recently discovered molecular targets that might provide more effective treatment strategies with the potential for less toxicity...
- Update on imaging and treatment of Ewing sarcoma family tumors: what the radiologist needs to knowWinnie A Mar
Department of Radiology, The University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ 85724 5067, USA
J Comput Assist Tomogr 32:108-18. 2008..This review article provides an update on multimodality imaging characteristics of Ewing sarcoma family tumors. Pathology of this tumor and current trends in medical and surgical treatment are briefly discussed...
- Hsp90 inhibitors deplete key anti-apoptotic proteins in pediatric solid tumor cells and demonstrate synergistic anticancer activity with cisplatinRochelle Bagatell
Steele Memorial Children s Research Center and The Arizona Cancer Center, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85724, USA
Int J Cancer 113:179-88. 2005..Our findings suggest that Hsp90 inhibitors may prove useful either alone or as a component of multi-drug regimens in the treatment of neuroblastoma and osteosarcoma...
- Increased expression of the Hsp70 cochaperone HspBP1 in tumorsDeborah A Raynes
Department of Animal Sciences, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85721, USA
Tumour Biol 24:281-5. 2003..These studies have shown that HspBP1 is elevated in the tumors examined and therefore could be a new cancer marker...
- Two cases of pediatric neuroblastoma with tumor thrombus in the inferior vena cavaRochelle Bagatell
Department of Pediatrics and Steele Memorial Children s Research Center, Tucson, Arizona, USA
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 24:397-400. 2002..In one patient a pulmonary embolus developed after initiation of cytotoxic therapy; the second patient was prophylactically anticoagulated and had no embolic event...