Affiliation: The University of Texas
- Targeting Src signaling in metastatic bone diseaseJohn Araujo
MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030 3721, USA
Int J Cancer 124:1-6. 2009..Because of the role of Src in both cancer development and in bone metabolism, it may provide a therapeutic target for patients with bone metastases...
- Long-term use of dasatinib in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer after receiving the combination of dasatinib and docetaxelJohn C Araujo
Department of Genitourinary Medical Oncology, Division of Cancer Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA
Cancer Manag Res 6:25-30. 2013..This brief report discusses in detail follow-up data on two patients who remain alive after >2.5 years on dasatinib single-agent therapy after discontinuing docetaxel treatment...
- Docetaxel and dasatinib or placebo in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (READY): a randomised, double-blind phase 3 trialJohn C Araujo
Department of Genitourinary Medical Onology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA Electronic address
Lancet Oncol 14:1307-16. 2013..We assessed whether dasatinib plus docetaxel in chemotherapy-naive men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer led to greater efficacy than with docetaxel alone...
- Dasatinib inhibits both osteoclast activation and prostate cancer PC-3-cell-induced osteoclast formationJohn C Araujo
Department of Genitourinary Medical Oncology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA
Cancer Biol Ther 8:2153-9. 2009..Since Src kinase has been shown to be necessary for osteoclast function, we hypothesized that dasatinib, a Src family kinase inhibitor, would reduce osteoclast activity and prostate cancer (PC-3) cell-induced osteoclast formation...
- Dasatinib: a potent SRC inhibitor in clinical development for the treatment of solid tumorsJohn Araujo
Genitourinary Center, M D Anderson Cancer Centre, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Cancer Treat Rev 36:492-500. 2010..Future clinical trials will further assess the clinical value of SRC inhibition with dasatinib...
- Dasatinib combined with docetaxel for castration-resistant prostate cancer: results from a phase 1-2 studyJohn C Araujo
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Cancer 118:63-71. 2012....