M G Anderson
Affiliation: The Jackson Laboratory
- Genetic modification of glaucoma associated phenotypes between AKXD-28/Ty and DBA/2J miceM G Anderson
The Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Bar Harbor, Maine, USA
BMC Genet 2:1. 2001..The purpose of this study was to determine if the effects of the DBA/2J derived isa and ipd loci are modified in strain AKXD-28/Ty...
- Interacting loci cause severe iris atrophy and glaucoma in DBA/2J miceB Chang
The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, Maine 04609, USA
Nat Genet 21:405-9. 1999..Progeny homozygous for the D2 alleles of both ipd and isa develop an earlier onset and more severe disease involving pigment dispersion and iris stromal atrophy...
- Mouse genetics: a tool to help unlock the mechanisms of glaucomaS W John
Howard Hughes Medical Institute and The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, Maine 04609, USA
J Glaucoma 8:400-12. 1999..This article summarizes the recent use of mice and the future potential of applying approaches of mouse genetics to intraocular pressure and glaucoma research...
- Function of the Drosophila POU domain transcription factor drifter as an upstream regulator of breathless receptor tyrosine kinase expression in developing tracheaM G Anderson
Department of Physiology and Biophysics, University of Iowa, College of Medicine, Iowa City 52242, USA
Development 122:4169-78. 1996..This example of a mechanism for maintenance of a committed cell fate offers a model for understanding how essential gene activities can be maintained throughout organogenesis...
- Intraocular pressure measurement in mice: a comparison between Goldmann and rebound tonometryC Y Kim
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, The University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, USA
Eye (Lond) 21:1202-9. 2007..The aim of this study was to compare the accuracy of IOP measurements in mice between modified Goldmann and rebound tonometers...