Marilyn J Aardema
Affiliation: The Procter and Gamble Company
- Toxicology and genetic toxicology in the new era of "toxicogenomics": impact of "-omics" technologiesMarilyn J Aardema
Miami Valley Laboratories, The Procter and Gamble Co, P O Box 538707, Cincinnati, OH 45253, USA
Mutat Res 499:13-25. 2002..Instead, a new integrated approach will likely emerge that involves a comprehensive understanding of genetic control of cellular functions, and of cellular responses to alterations in normal molecular structure and function...
- Identification of a gene expression profile that discriminates indirect-acting genotoxins from direct-acting genotoxinsTing Hu
The Procter and Gamble Company, Miami Valley Laboratories, P O Box 538707 09, Cincinnati, OH 45253 8707, USA
Mutat Res 549:5-27. 2004....
- Intralaboratory and interlaboratory evaluation of the EpiDerm 3D human reconstructed skin micronucleus (RSMN) assayTing Hu
The Procter and Gamble Co, P O Box 538707, Cincinnati, OH 45253, United States
Mutat Res 673:100-8. 2009..These results indicate the RSMN assay using the EpiDerm 3D human skin model is a promising new in vitro genotoxicity assay that allows evaluation of chromosome damage following "in vivo-like" dermal exposures...
- An evaluation of the genotoxicity of the antitussive drug DextromethorphanMarilyn J Aardema
The Procter and Gamble Co, Miami Valley Innovation Center, P O Box 538707, Cincinnati, OH 45253, USA
Regul Toxicol Pharmacol 50:285-93. 2008....
- International prevalidation studies of the EpiDerm 3D human reconstructed skin micronucleus (RSMN) assay: transferability and reproducibilityMarilyn J Aardema
Procter and Gamble, Miami Valley Laboratories, 11810 East Miami River Road, Cincinnati, OH 45253, USA
Mutat Res 701:123-31. 2010....
- Evaluation of the genotoxicity of the imidazole antifungal climbazole: comparison to published results for other azole compoundsALEX A PEREZ-RIVERA
The Procter and Gamble Company, Sharon Woods Innovation Center, Cincinnati, OH 45241, USA
Mutat Res 672:27-39. 2009..Collectively, these data are supportive of the view that climbazole does not present a genotoxic or carcinogenic risk to humans...
- SFTG international collaborative study on in vitro micronucleus test III. Using CHO cellsMarilyn J Aardema
Procter and Gamble Co, Miami Valley Laboratories, Cincinnati, OH 45253 8707, USA
Mutat Res 607:61-87. 2006..No differences were seen in the sensitivity or accuracy of the responses in the presence of absence of cytochalasin B. Overall, these results demonstrate the suitability of Chinese hamster ovary cells for the in vitro micronucleus assay...
- A review of biomonitoring studies measuring genotoxicity in humans exposed to hair dyesR Julian Preston
The Procter and Gamble Co, Cincinnati, OH 45241, USA
Mutagenesis 25:17-23. 2010..In this paper, each study is critically reviewed and interpreted. Overall, there is no consistent evidence of genotoxicity in humans exposed to hair dyes occupationally or through individual use...
- Development of a method for assessing micronucleus induction in a 3D human skin model (EpiDerm)Rodger D Curren
Institute for In Vitro Sciences Inc, 21 Firstfield Road, Suite 220, Gaithersburg, MD 20878, USA
Mutat Res 607:192-204. 2006..It is hoped that other investigators utilize these methods to further the understanding of this potentially valuable new non-animal method...
- Laboratory variability does not preclude identification of biological functions impacted by hydroxyureaArne Muller
Drug Safety Evaluation, Sanofi Aventis, Vitry sur Seine, France
Environ Mol Mutagen 46:221-35. 2005..The genes identified in our study provide information that is relevant to HU biology...
- SFTG international collaborative study on in vitro micronucleus test I. General conditions and overall conclusions of the studyElisabeth Lorge
Servier Group, Drug Safety Assessment, Orleans Gidy, France
Mutat Res 607:13-36. 2006....