Mary Joe White
Affiliation: Texas Medical Center
- Delegation knowledge and practice among rehabilitation nursesMary Joe White
University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston School of Nursing, Houston, TX, USA
Rehabil Nurs 36:16-24. 2011..The data support continued study of this important issue; 93.7% of respondents say delegation requires further discussion...
- A pilot for understanding interdisciplinary teams in rehabilitation practiceMary Joe White
The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston School of Nursing, Houston, TX, USA
Rehabil Nurs 38:142-52. 2013..Open-ended questions asked about barriers and facilitators for effective teams. We hope that these pilot results will lead to discussions on how to improve interdisciplinary teams and make them more effective for better patient outcomes...
- Factors affecting membership in specialty nursing organizationsMary Joe White
University of Texas School of Nursing, Houston, TX, USA
Rehabil Nurs 29:131-7. 2004..Reasons for choosing not to participate were family responsibilities, lack of information about these organizations, and lack of time. Ways to reverse the decline in membership are discussed...
- Promoting reflection through the labyrinth walkMary Joe White
School of Nursing, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Nurse Educ 33:99-100. 2008
- Outcomes of critical thinking and professional attitudes in RN/BSN completion programsMary Joe White
The University of Texas Health Science Center Houston School of Nursing, Houston, 77030, USA
Nurse Educ 27:71-2. 2002
- Environmental issues in patient care management: proxemics, personal space, and territorialityCeleste McLaughlin
Harris County Hospital District, Houston, TX, USA
Rehabil Nurs 33:143-7, 177. 2008..The implications that result from a call to action on these issues are discussed...