Affiliation: Texas Medical Center
- A teamwork model to promote patient safety in critical careGwen Sherwood
The University of Texas Health Science Center School of Nursing, Houston 77030, USA
Crit Care Nurs Clin North Am 14:333-40. 2002....
- International collaboration for developing graduate education in ChinaGwen Sherwood
University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston School of Nursing, 77030, USA
Nurs Outlook 53:15-20. 2005..The 2 programs produced a total of 88 new Masters of Science in Nursing, signaling a new generation of Chinese nursing leadership and posing a model for international partnership...
- Quality and safety curricula in nursing education: matching practice realitiesGwen Sherwood
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, School of Nursing, NC 27527, USA
Nurs Outlook 55:151-5. 2007..Nurse executives and nurse educators are called to address the need for faculty development through strategic partnerships...
- Appreciative leadership: building customer-driven partnershipsGwen Sherwood
University of North Carolina at Chapter Hill School of Nursing, 27517, USA
J Nurs Adm 36:551-7. 2006....
- Quality and Safety Education for NursesLinda Cronenwett
School of Nursing, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7460, USA
Nurs Outlook 55:122-31. 2007....
- Current assessments of quality and safety education in nursingElaine L Smith
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Nursing, NC 27599, USA
Nurs Outlook 55:132-7. 2007..These data are contrasted with work reported elsewhere in this issue of Nursing Outlook and readers are invited to consider a variety of interpretations of the differences...