Affiliation: Texas A and M University
- Mitigation of quantum dot cytotoxicity by microencapsulationAmelia Romoser
Interdisciplinary Program of Toxicology, Texas A and M University, College Station, Texas, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e22079. 2011..The microcapsule serves as the "first line of defense" for containing the QDs. This enables the individual QD coating to be designed primarily to enhance the function of the biosensor...
- Synergistic effect of co-exposure to carbon black and Fe2O3 nanoparticles on oxidative stress in cultured lung epithelial cellsBing Guo
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Texas A and M University, College Station, Texas 77843, USA
Part Fibre Toxicol 6:4. 2009..abstract:..
- Characterization of nanomaterials for toxicity assessmentChristie M Sayes
Department of Veterinary Physiology, Texas A and M University, College Station, TX 77843, USA
Wiley Interdiscip Rev Nanomed Nanobiotechnol 1:660-70. 2009....
- Comparative study of predictive computational models for nanoparticle-induced cytotoxicityChristie Sayes
Department of Veterinary Physiology and Pharmacology, Texas A and M University, College Station, TX 77843 4466, USA
Risk Anal 30:1723-34. 2010....
- Changing the dose metric for inhalation toxicity studies: short-term study in rats with engineered aerosolized amorphous silica nanoparticlesChristie M Sayes
Department of Veterinary Physiology and Pharmacology, Texas A and M University, College Station, TX, USA
Inhal Toxicol 22:348-54. 2010..The expansion of the concept to subchronic studies is practical, due, in part, to the consistency of the nanoparticle generation method...