- Assessment of competency in child and adolescent psychiatry trainingJohn Sargent
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Acad Psychiatry 28:18-26. 2004....
- A viable match is essential for child and adolescent psychiatry residenciesJohn Sargent
Baylor College of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, One Baylor Plaza, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Acad Psychiatry 29:6-7. 2005
- Family-oriented patient care through the residency training cycleEllen M Berman
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA
Acad Psychiatry 32:111-8. 2008..Teaching residents to "think family" as part of core competencies and to reach out to families requires change in the teaching environment...
- A family approach to severe mental illness in post-war KosovoStevan Weine
International Center on Responses to Catastrophes, Department of Psychiatry, College of Medicine, University of Illinois at Chicago, 60612, USA
Psychiatry 68:17-27. 2005....
- Have workforce development confederations succeeded?John Sargent
Hosp Med 65:324-5. 2004