Affiliation: Texas Medical Center
- Imaging of lymph flow in breast cancer patients after microdose administration of a near-infrared fluorophore: feasibility studyEva M Sevick-Muraca
Department of Radiology, Division of Molecular Imaging, Baylor College of Medicine, One Baylor Plaza, BCM 360, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Radiology 246:734-41. 2008....
- Fluorescence-enhanced optical tomography of a large tissue phantom using point illumination geometriesRanadhir Roy
Baylor College of Medicine, Photon Migration Laboratory, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
J Biomed Opt 11:044007. 2006..Targets of 0.5, 0.6, and 1.0 cm3 at depths of 1.4-2.8 cm from the phantom surface were tomographically reconstructed. This work demonstrates the practicality of fluorescence-enhanced tomography in clinically relevant volumes...
- Fluorescence-enhanced three-dimensional lifetime imaging: a phantom studyRanadhir Roy
Mathematics Department University of Texas Pan American Edinburg, TX 78541, USA
Phys Med Biol 52:4155-70. 2007..1:1 in lifetimes are successfully reconstructed. Our results show that image reconstruction is possible when there is (i) a longer lifetime in a target than the background and (ii) a shorter lifetime in a target than the background...
- Fluorescence-enhanced optical tomography using referenced measurements of heterogeneous mediaRanadhir Roy
The Photon Migration Laboratories, Texas A and M University, College Station, TX 77843 3573, USA
IEEE Trans Med Imaging 22:824-36. 2003..Furthermore, we demonstrate the performance of the bounding parameter for rejection of background artifacts owing to background tissue heterogeneity...
- Tomographic NIR Fluorescence Enhanced ImagingRanadhir Roy; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..