CHARLES PATRICK REYNOLDS
Affiliation: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Probable fatal drug interaction between intravenous fenretinide, ceftriaxone, and acetaminophen: a case report from a New Approaches to Neuroblastoma (NANT) Phase I studyMin H Kang
Cancer Center and Departments of Cell Biology and Biochemistry, Pharmacology and Neuroscience, Pediatrics, and Internal Medicine, School of Medicine, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, 3601 4th Street, STOP 9445 79430 Lubbock, TX, USA
BMC Res Notes 7:256. 2014....
- Characterization and drug resistance patterns of Ewing's sarcoma family tumor cell linesWilliam A May
Childrens Center for Cancer and Blood Diseases, Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, United States of America Saban Research Institute, Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, United States of America Department of Pediatrics, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e80060. 2013..1 for one agent, and P<0.05 for four agents. This panel of well-characterized drug-sensitive and drug-resistant cell lines will facilitate in vitro preclinical testing of new agents for EFT. ..
- Initial testing (stage 1) of the phosphatidylinositol 3' kinase inhibitor, SAR245408 (XL147) by the pediatric preclinical testing programC Patrick Reynolds
Cancer Center, Cancer Center, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, Texas 79430 6450, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 60:791-8. 2013..However, less is known regarding the relevance of this pathway in pediatric cancers. Here we have evaluated SAR245408, a novel small molecule PI3K inhibitor, against childhood cancer cell lines and xenografts...
- The majority of total nuclear-encoded non-ribosomal RNA in a human cell is 'dark matter' un-annotated RNAPhilipp Kapranov
Helicos BioSciences Corporation, One Kendall Square, Building 700, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
BMC Biol 8:149. 2010..For example, efforts to elucidate how non-coding RNAs (ncRNAs) regulate genome function will be compromised if that class of RNAs is dismissed as simply 'transcriptional noise'...
- Antagonism of cytotoxic chemotherapy in neuroblastoma cell lines by 13-cis-retinoic acid is mediated by the antiapoptotic Bcl-2 family proteinsMichael D Hadjidaniel
Department of Pathology, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California 79430 6450, USA
Mol Cancer Ther 9:3164-74. 2010..Thus, combining 13-cis-RA with cytotoxic chemotherapy significantly reduced the cytotoxicity for neuroblastoma in vitro, mediated at least in part via the antiapoptotic Bcl-2 family of proteins...
- Initial testing of lenalidomide by the pediatric preclinical testing programC Patrick Reynolds
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, Texas, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 57:606-11. 2011..On the basis of this varied pharmacological profile, lenalidomide is under investigation as a treatment for a range of oncologic indications...