Grace M Kuo
Affiliation: Texas Medical Center
- Collaborative drug therapy management services and reimbursement in a family medicine clinicGrace M Kuo
Department of Family and Community Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77098 3915, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 61:343-54. 2004..A case study is offered to illustrate the real-world application of these practices...
- Factors associated with herbal use among urban multiethnic primary care patients: a cross-sectional surveyGrace M Kuo
Department of Family and Community Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA
BMC Complement Altern Med 4:18. 2004..The secondary objective was to investigate perceptions about and patterns of herbal use...
- Urea breath testing and analysis in the primary care officeAntone R Opekun
Department of Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77030, USA
J Fam Pract 51:1030-2. 2002..Point-of-care testing was simple, with an overall agreement of 99.1%. Accurate near-patient 13C-urea breath testing is now practical in the primary care setting even when done by inexperienced personnel...
- Cross-sectional comparison of electronic and paper medical records on medication counseling in primary care clinics: a Southern Primary-Care Urban Research Network (SPUR-Net) studyGrace M Kuo
Department of Family and Community Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, 3701 Kirby Drive, Houston, TX 77098, USA
J Am Board Fam Med 20:164-73. 2007....
- Conducting medication safety research projects in a primary care physician practice-based research networkGrace M Kuo
Southern Primary care Urban Research Network SPUR Net, Baylor College of Medicine, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla 92093 0714, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 48:163-70. 2008..To describe a roadmap for developing a practice-based research network (PBRN) through the experience of conducting medication safety research projects in a primary care physician PBRN...
- Formation of a primary care pharmacist practice-based research networkLori M Dickerson
Department of Family Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC 29406, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 64:2044-9. 2007....