Timothy R Huerta
Affiliation: Texas Tech University
- Using networks to enhance health services delivery: perspectives, paradoxes and propositionsTimothy R Huerta
Child and Family Research Institute of British Columbia
Healthc Pap 7:10-26. 2006....
- Testing the hospital value proposition: an empirical analysis of efficiency and qualityTimothy R Huerta
Health Organization Management, Rawls College of Business Administration, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX, USA
Health Care Manage Rev 33:341-9. 2008..To assess the relationship between hospitals' X-inefficiency levels and overall care quality based on the National Quality Forum's 27 safe practices score and to improve the analytic strategy for assessing X-inefficiency...
- Reflections on US health care information technology policy from a global perspectiveTimothy R Huerta
Rawls College of Business, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX, USA
Adv Health Care Manag 12:111-20. 2012..As we explore potential opportunities to learn from the experience of others, we pause to consider the environmental, regulatory, financial, and social dynamics that define the US context...
- Resistance is futile: but it is slowing the pace of EHR adoption nonethelessEric W Ford
Rawls College of Business, Health Organization Management, Texas Tech University, MS2101, Lubbock, TX 79409, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 16:274-81. 2009..The study recreates and extends the analyses conducted by Ford et al. (1) The two periods examined come before and after the U.S. Federal Government's concerted activity to promote EHR adoption...
- Reassessing nurse aide job satisfaction in a Texas nursing homeMark A Thompson
Health Organization Management Program, Rawls College of Business, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX 79409, USA
J Gerontol Nurs 37:42-9. 2011..The study provides evidence that large-scale surveys may have ignored a stratified effect where higher satisfaction organizations have different driving forces than what has been demonstrated in the literature to date...