Affiliation: Texas Medical Center
- Maintenance of the long-term effectiveness of tramadol in treatment of the pain of diabetic neuropathyY Harati
Baylor College of Medicine and Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
J Diabetes Complications 14:65-70. 2000..The objective of this study was to evaluate the efficacy and safety of tramadol in a 6-month open extension following a 6-week double-blind randomized trial...
- What's in the Literature?Y Harati
Department of Neurology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77030, USA
J Clin Neuromuscul Dis 11:88-95. 2009..There have been many other excellent publications in the past few months, but the space constrains do not allow to include them all...
- Diabetes and the nervous systemY Harati
Department of Neurology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA
Endocrinol Metab Clin North Am 25:325-59. 1996..There is, however, some new information that may link metabolic and vascular hypotheses...
- Randomized controlled trial of IVIg in untreated chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathyJ R Mendell
Department of Neurology, Ohio State University, Columbus 43210, USA
Neurology 56:445-9. 2001..This study provides data supporting IVIg as the initial treatment for CIDP...
- Current management of ALS: comparison of the ALS CARE Database and the AAN Practice Parameter. The American Academy of NeurologyW G Bradley
Department of Neurology, University of Miami School of Medicine, FL 33101, USA
Neurology 57:500-4. 2001..The American Academy of Neurology (AAN) ALS Practice Parameter was published in April 1999. The ALS CARE Database has been collecting data on the management of patients with ALS in North America since 1996...