Affiliation: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- The pvc operon regulates the expression of the Pseudomonas aeruginosa fimbrial chaperone/usher pathway (cup) genesUzma Qaisar
Department of Immunology and Molecular Microbiology, School of Medicine, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, Texas, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e62735. 2013..Our results suggest that pvc influences P. aeruginosa biofilm development through the cup gene clusters in a pathway that involves paerucumarin, PtxR, and different cup regulators...
- Characterization of the Pseudomonas aeruginosa metalloendopeptidase, Mep72, a member of the Vfr regulonAysegul Balyimez
Department of Immunology and Molecular Microbiology, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, TX, USA
BMC Microbiol 13:269. 2013..A previous microarray analysis identified numerous genes positively regulated by Vfr in strain PAK, including the yet uncharacterized PA2782 and PA2783...
- Characterization of biofilm-like structures formed by Pseudomonas aeruginosa in a synthetic mucus mediumCecily L Haley
Department of Immunology and Molecular Microbiology, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, School of Medicine, Lubbock TX, USA
BMC Microbiol 12:181. 2012..aeruginosa; and the effect of EO2 and P. aeruginosa on S. aureus BLS...
- An organoselenium compound inhibits Staphylococcus aureus biofilms on hemodialysis catheters in vivoPhat L Tran
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, Texas, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 56:972-8. 2012..The SCAA coating was stable and nontoxic to cell culture or animals. This new method for coating the internal and external surfaces of HDCs with SCAA has the potential to prevent catheter-related infections due to S. aureus...
- Analysis of Toxin A synthesis in P. aeruginosaAbdul Hamood; Fiscal Year: 2006....