Scott V Dindot
Affiliation: Texas A and M University
- Whole-genome sequencing and genetic variant analysis of a Quarter Horse mareRyan Doan
Department of Veterinary Pathobiology, Texas A and M University College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, College Station, TX, USA
BMC Genomics 13:78. 2012....
- Epigenetic profiling at mouse imprinted gene clusters reveals novel epigenetic and genetic features at differentially methylated regionsScott V Dindot
Department of Molecular and Human Genetics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Genome Res 19:1374-83. 2009....
- Conservation of genomic imprinting at the XIST, IGF2, and GTL2 loci in the bovineScott V Dindot
Department of Veterinary Anatomy and Public Health, College of Veterinary Medicine, Texas A and M University, College Station, Texas 77843, USA
Mamm Genome 15:966-74. 2004....
- Epigenetic and genomic imprinting analysis in nuclear transfer derived Bos gaurus/Bos taurus hybrid fetusesScott V Dindot
Department of Veterinary Anatomy and Public Health, College of Veterinary Medicine, Texas A and M University, College Station, TX 77840, USA
Biol Reprod 71:470-8. 2004..These results indicate that the nuclear transfer process affects gene expression patterns in the trophectoderm- and inner cell mass-derived tissues to different extents...
- Identification of copy number variants in horsesRyan Doan
Department of Veterinary Pathobiology, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Texas A and M University, College Station, TX 77843, USA
Genome Res 22:899-907. 2012....
- The Angelman syndrome ubiquitin ligase localizes to the synapse and nucleus, and maternal deficiency results in abnormal dendritic spine morphologyScott V Dindot
Department of Molecular and Human Genetics, Baylor College of Medicine, One Baylor Plaza, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Hum Mol Genet 17:111-8. 2008..Collectively, these data suggest that the neurological deficits observed in AS patients and in AS mice may result from specific abnormalities in synaptic development and/or plasticity...