MARIELLA G DE BIASI
Affiliation: Texas Medical Center
- Nicotinic mechanisms in the autonomic control of organ systemsMariella De Biasi
Division of Neuroscience, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
J Neurobiol 53:568-79. 2002..The autonomic control of these organ systems is discussed in the light of the results obtained from the analysis of mice carrying mutations targeted to nAChR subunits expressed in the ANS...
- Nicotinic receptor mutant mice in the study of autonomic functionMariella De Biasi
Division of Neuroscience, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030 3498, USA
Curr Drug Targets CNS Neurol Disord 1:331-6. 2002..This review examines nAChRs in the autonomic control of peripheral organ systems as gleaned from studies of nAChR mutant mice...
- Influence of neuronal nicotinic receptors over nicotine addiction and withdrawalMariella De Biasi
Department of Neuroscience, Baylor College of Medicine, One Baylor Plaza, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Exp Biol Med (Maywood) 233:917-29. 2008....
- MOUSE MODELS FOR NICOTINE'S INTERACTION WITH STRESSMariella De Biasi; Fiscal Year: 2007..The in vitro studies will use in situ hybridization, autoradiography, and immunohistochemistry techniques. ..
- Stress, Anxiety, and Nicotine WithdrawalMariella De Biasi; Fiscal Year: 2010..In those experiments, lentiviral vectors will be used to either re-express (4 or 5 in the MHb or the IPN of (4 and 5 null mice or to knock down the levels of 5 and 4 in MHb and IPN of wild type mice. ..