Affiliation: Texas Medical Center
- Hodgkin's disease presenting with osseous involvementDivay Chandra
Department of Internal Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Am J Hematol 81:550-1. 2006
- Hypotension is a predictor of mortality in acute exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary diseaseDivay Chandra
Department of Internal Medicine, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
Indian J Chest Dis Allied Sci 49:13-8. 2007..To identify variables that predict the in-hospital course and prognosis of patients with acute exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (AECOPD)...
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation as a bridge to emergency heart-lung transplantation in a patient with idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertensionIgor D Gregoric
Departments of Cardiopulmonary Transplantation and Cardiology, Texas Heart Institute at St Luke s Episcopal Hospital, Houston, Texas 77225 0345, USA
J Heart Lung Transplant 27:466-8. 2008..Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation was required for 10 days until a donor heart and lung became available. The patient recovered from the transplant operation and was discharged home 76 days later...
- A 57-year-old man with a fluid-containing lung cavity: infection of an emphysematous bulla with methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureusDivay Chandra
Department of Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, One Baylor Plaza, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Chest 130:1942-6. 2006
- Gastric volvulus after ventricular assist device explantation and cardiac transplantationDivay Chandra
Department of Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Tex Heart Inst J 34:112-4. 2007....
- Usefulness of percutaneous left ventricular assist device as a bridge to recovery from myocarditisDivay Chandra
Department of Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA
Am J Cardiol 99:1755-6. 2007..All patients were discharged home (mean duration of stay 15 days). In conclusion, the TandemHeart proved to be a safe and effective bridge to myocardial recovery in these patients with acute myocarditis...
- Autologous peripheral stem cell transplant for POEMS syndrome: a case reportSachin Gupta
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, USA
Hematology 11:361-3. 2006..A review of the literature is also presented. High-dose chemotherapy followed by stem cell transplantation is a potential treatment option for patients with POEMS syndrome...