Jessica S Calleo
Affiliation: Texas Medical Center
- Treating late-life generalized anxiety disorder in primary care: an effectiveness pilot studyJessica S Calleo
Houston VA Health Service Research and Development Service Center of Excellence, Houston, TX, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 201:414-20. 2013..Preliminary results suggest that adapted CBT can effectively reduce worry. The piloted modifications can provide acceptable and feasible evidence-based care...
- Obsessions and worry beliefs in an inpatient OCD populationJessica S Calleo
Health Services Research and Development Center of Excellence, Michael E DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center, 2002 Holcombe Blvd VAMC 152, Houston, TX 77030, USA
J Anxiety Disord 24:903-8. 2010..Specific relationships were identified, including perfectionism with ordering, obsessions with control/importance of thoughts and checking and washing with threat estimation...
- Cognitive behavioral therapy for depression and anxiety in Parkinson's disease: a clinical reviewMaria E A Armento
Houston VA Health Services Research and Development Center of Excellence, Michael E DeBakey VA Medical Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
J Parkinsons Dis 2:135-51. 2012..CBT is potentially a useful treatment for patients with PD and comorbid depression and/or anxiety, but more systematic research will be necessary to measure its effects. ..
- Anxiety disorders, physical illnesses, and health care utilization in older male veterans with Parkinson disease and comorbid depressionSalah U Qureshi
VA Houston HSR and D Center of Excellence, Health Services Research and Development Service, Michael E DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Houston, TX 77005, USA
J Geriatr Psychiatry Neurol 25:233-9. 2012....
- Characteristics of generalized anxiety disorder in patients with dementiaJessica S Calleo
Houston Veterans Affairs Health Services Research and Development Center of Excellence, TX 77030, USA
Am J Alzheimers Dis Other Demen 26:492-7. 2011..Overlap of cognitive and anxiety symptoms (i.e., difficulty concentrating, fatigue, restlessness) contributes to inconsistent, complicated assessment of generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) in persons with dementia...