Nancy H Busen
Affiliation: Texas Medical Center
- An interprofessional education project to address the health care needs of women transitioning from prison to community reentryNancy H Busen
Margaret A Barnett PARTNERS Professor and Department Chair, Family Health, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, School of Nursing Houston, Texas Electronic address
J Prof Nurs 30:357-66. 2014..A community-based reciprocal learning environment benefits all partners in the real-world environment. ..
- What African-American middle school youth report about risk-taking behaviorsNancy H Busen
The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, School of Nursing, 6901 Bertner, Houston, TX 77030, USA
J Pediatr Health Care 20:393-400. 2006..The purpose of the study on risk-taking was to examine the sample's level and predictors of social adaptation and risk-taking processes and to examine their ideas about risk and risk-taking behavior...
- Facilitating risk reduction among homeless and street-involved youthNancy H Busen
Department of Integrative Nursing Care, School of Nursing, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
J Am Acad Nurse Pract 20:567-75. 2008....
- Bone mineral density in a cohort of adolescent women using depot medroxyprogesterone acetate for one to two yearsNancy H Busen
University of Texas Houston Health Science Center, School of Nursing, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
J Adolesc Health 32:257-9. 2003..BMD was significantly decreased in the femoral neck and lumbar spine at year one. Estradiol levels suggested hypoestrogenization among subjects..
- Bone mineral density in adolescent women using depot medroxyprogesterone acetateNancy H Busen
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Program, School of Nursing, University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, USA
J Am Acad Nurse Pract 16:57-62. 2004....