Christine A Brosnan
Affiliation: Texas Medical Center
- Blood pressure profiles in adolescents with recently diagnosed type 2 diabetesChristine A Brosnan
University of Texas Health Science Center School of Nursing, Systems and Technology, Houston 77030, USA
Diabetes Care 25:2354. 2002
- Student nurses participate in public health research and practice through a school-based screening programChristine A Brosnan
Nursing Systems Department School of Nursing, University of Texas Health Science Center Houston, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Public Health Nurs 22:260-6. 2005..Early evidence indicates that the model is feasible and effective for directing student learning and addressing public health problems in the community...
- The cost of screening adolescents for overweight and hypertension using a community partnership modelChristine A Brosnan
School of Nursing, Systems Department, University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Public Health Nurs 25:235-43. 2008..1) Determine the prevalence of overweight and high blood pressure (BP) among middle and high school students over a 2-year period and, (2) measure the cost and initial outcomes of screening...
- Overweight and central adiposity in school-age children and links with hypertensionJanet C Meininger
University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, TX, USA
J Pediatr Nurs 25:119-25. 2010..WC explained variance in elevated BP not explained by BMI (p < .001). Measurement of WC is easily incorporated in a school-based screening protocol...
- A structured, interactive method for youth participation in a school district-university partnership to prevent obesityJanet C Meininger
University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Suite 712, Houston, TX 77030, USA
J Sch Health 80:493-500. 2010....
- Teaching research synthesis to advanced practice nursesSandra Upchurch
The University of Texas Houston Health Science Center, School of Nursing, 77030, USA
J Nurs Educ 41:222-6. 2002
- Teaching nursing research using large data setsChristine A Brosnan
Health Science Center School of Nursing, The University of Texas Houston, 77030, USA
J Nurs Educ 41:368-71. 2002
- Characteristics of 98 children and adolescents diagnosed with type 2 diabetes by their health care provider at initial presentationSandra L Upchurch
Diabetes Care 26:2209. 2003