Colin M Barker
Affiliation: Texas Medical Center
- Prehospital 12-Lead Electrocardiogram within 60 Minutes Differentiates Proximal versus Nonproximal Left Anterior Descending Artery Myocardial InfarctionRobert A Aertker
University of Texas at Houston Medical School, Department of Internal Medicine Division of Cardiology, Houston, Texas
West J Emerg Med 12:408-13. 2011..We sought to determine if the 12 lead ECG is capable of predicting proximal LAD artery occlusions...
- Feasibility of carotid artery stenting in patients with angiographic string signColin M Barker
University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, TX, USA
Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 75:1104-9. 2010..We describe our experience with CAS in a case series of symptomatic patients with severe carotid stenosis and angiographic SS...
- Pilot study of the antiplatelet effect of increased clopidogrel maintenance dosing and its relationship to CYP2C19 genotype in patients with high on-treatment reactivityColin M Barker
Division of Cardiology, University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
JACC Cardiovasc Interv 3:1001-7. 2010..The objective of this study was to evaluate the antiplatelet effect of clopidogrel 150 mg/day in patients with high on-treatment reactivity (OTR) and to further assess this effect according to CYP2C19 genotype...
- Functional testing methods for the antiplatelet effect of P2Y12 receptor antagonistsMatthew J Price
Division of Cardiology, University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Memorial Hermann Hospital Heart and Vascular Institute at the Texas Medical Center, USA
Biomark Med 5:43-51. 2011..Over the past few years, a wealth of data have helped bring this promise closer to reality, and upcoming clinical trials of platelet function testing could at last bring personalized medicine into routine clinical practice...
- Outcome after surgery and percutaneous intervention for cardiogenic shock and left main diseaseMichael S Lee
Division of Cardiology, University of California, Los Angeles Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA 90095 171715, USA
Ann Thorac Surg 86:29-34. 2008..The ideal revascularization strategy (bypass surgery versus percutaneous coronary intervention [PCI]) for patients with cardiogenic shock in the setting of left main coronary artery disease is unknown...