Brian M Iacoviello
Affiliation: Temple University
- The course of depression in individuals at high and low cognitive risk for depression: a prospective studyBrian M Iacoviello
Department of Psychology, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA 19122, United States
J Affect Disord 93:61-9. 2006..This study examined whether cognitive risk for depression onset also predicts the course of depression in a prospective design...
- The role of cluster B and C personality disturbance in the course of depression: a prospective studyBrian M Iacoviello
Department of Psychology, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA 19122, USA
J Pers Disord 21:371-83. 2007..The findings are discussed in terms of the possible mechanisms underlying the effects of clusters B and C, as well as implications for future research...
- Emotional maltreatment and depression: prospective prediction of depressive episodesRichard T Liu
Department of Psychology, Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19122, USA
Depress Anxiety 26:174-81. 2009..It also assessed whether current emotional maltreatment from peers and from authority figures separately predicted the occurrence of depressive episodes...
- Behavioral Approach System and Behavioral Inhibition System sensitivities and bipolar spectrum disorders: prospective prediction of bipolar mood episodesLauren B Alloy
Psychology Department, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA 19122, USA
Bipolar Disord 10:310-22. 2008..We tested whether BAS and BIS sensitivities prospectively predicted the time to new onsets of major depressive and hypomanic and manic episodes in bipolar spectrum individuals...
- Treatment preferences affect the therapeutic alliance: implications for randomized controlled trialsBrian M Iacoviello
Department of Psychiatry, Center for Psychotherapy Research, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104 3309, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 75:194-8. 2007..Because alliance is a robust predictor of outcome, treatment preferences may need to be carefully considered in randomized controlled trial settings...
- Nortriptyline for treatment-resistant depressionAndrew A Nierenberg
Depression Clinical and Research Program, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, 02114, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 64:35-9. 2003..This study assesses the efficacy of nortriptyline for patients with treatment-resistant major depression...