Affiliation: Temple University
- A study of environmental influences on the well-being of individuals with psychiatric disabilities in Philadelphia, PAEugene Brusilovskiy
Department of Rehabilitation Sciences, Temple University, 1700 N Broad St, Ste 313C, Philadelphia, PA 19122, USA
Soc Sci Med 74:1591-601. 2012..These findings further advance our knowledge about the relationship between "place" and personal factors on mental health and wellness...
- Community participation as a predictor of recovery-oriented outcomes among emerging and mature adults with mental illnessesKaty Kaplan
Temple University, PA, USA
Psychiatr Rehabil J 35:219-29. 2012....
- Geographic access to and availability of community resources for persons diagnosed with severe mental illness in Philadelphia, USAStephen Metraux
Department of Health Policy and Public Health, University of the Sciences 600S 43rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 4495, USA
Health Place 18:621-9. 2012..These findings provide support for the presence of geographic prerequisites for attaining meaningful levels of community integration...
- Internet peer support for individuals with psychiatric disabilities: A randomized controlled trialKaty Kaplan
Temple University, PA 19122, USA
Soc Sci Med 72:54-62. 2011..Knowledge generated from such research can help to inform policies and guidelines for safely navigating online resources and supports to gain maximum benefit...
- Access and outcomes for persons with psychotic and affective disorders receiving vocational rehabilitation servicesMark S Salzer
Department of Rehabilitation Sciences, Temple University, 1700 N Broad St, Suite 304, Philadelphia, PA 19122, USA
Psychiatr Serv 62:796-9. 2011..This study examined the extent to which individuals with psychotic and affective disorders have access to vocational rehabilitation (VR) services and their employment and entitlement outcomes relative to persons with other disabilities...