Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Temple University
- Efficient disruption of Zebrafish genes using a Gal4-containing gene trapJorune Balciuniene
Department of Biology, College of Science and Technology, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA 19122, USA
BMC Genomics 14:619. 2013..Recently developed Gene Breaking Transposon (GBT) vectors greatly improve the fidelity and mutagenicity of transposon-based gene trap vectors...
- Molecular dissection of Otx1 functional domains in the zebrafish embryoGianfranco Bellipanni
Department of Biology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
J Cell Physiol 222:286-93. 2010....
- Chordin expression, mediated by Nodal and FGF signaling, is restricted by redundant function of two beta-catenins in the zebrafish embryoMáté Varga
Department of Biology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Mech Dev 124:775-91. 2007....
- Essential and opposing roles of zebrafish beta-catenins in the formation of dorsal axial structures and neurectodermGianfranco Bellipanni
Department of Biology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, 19104, USA
Development 133:1299-309. 2006..We propose that the early, dorsal-promoting function of beta-catenin-2 is essential to counteract a later, dorsal- and neurectoderm-repressing function that is shared by both beta-catenin genes...
- The zebrafish as a model for nociception studiesValentina Malafoglia
Sbarro Institute for Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine, Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
J Cell Physiol 228:1956-66. 2013..We outline here the reasons why zebrafish presents a new and attractive model for studying pain reception and responses and the most interesting findings in the study of nociception that have been obtained using the zebrafish model...