Affiliation: Temple University
- The use of levo-carnitine in children with renal disease: a review and a call for future studiesBrook Belay
Department of Pediatrics, Temple University Children s Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA 19140, USA
Pediatr Nephrol 21:308-17. 2006..Finally, potential future directions of research are discussed...
- The use of statins in pediatrics: knowledge base, limitations, and future directionsBrook Belay
Department of Pediatrics, Temple University Children s Medical Center, 3509 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19140, USA
Pediatrics 119:370-80. 2007..Finally, we suggest methods to advance the use of statins in childhood that introduce their potential benefits to those individuals at highest risk for future events...
- Underrepresentation of non-White children in trials of statins in children with heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemiaBrook Belay
Department of Pediatrics, Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Ethn Dis 19:166-71. 2009..In published pediatric clinical trials of statins in heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia that report race, minority children are underrepresented...
- Intracranial incidental findings on brain MR images in a pediatric neurology practice: a retrospective studySurya N Gupta
Section of Child Neurology, Department of Pediatrics, Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19140, USA
J Neurol Sci 264:34-7. 2008..Previous studies have addressed the prevalence of incidental findings largely in healthy adult and pediatric populations. Our study aims to elucidate the prevalence of incidental findings in a pediatric neurology practice...
- Pediatric precursors of adult atherosclerosisBrook Belay
Division of Pediatric Nephrology, Department of Pediatrics, Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Children's Hospital at Montefiore, Bronx, New York, USA
Pediatr Rev 25:4-16. 2004