Brooks B Gump
Affiliation: Syracuse University
- Low-level mercury in children: associations with sleep duration and cytokines TNF-α and IL-6Brooks B Gump
Department of Public Health, Food Studies, and Nutrition, Syracuse University, United States Electronic address
Environ Res 134:228-32. 2014..Further research using alternative designs (e.g., time-series) is necessary to determine if there is a causal pathway linking low-level Hg exposure to sleep restriction and reduced cytokines. ..
- Polybrominated diphenyl ether (PBDE) exposure in children: possible associations with cardiovascular and psychological functionsBrooks B Gump
Department of Public Health, Food Studies, and Nutrition, Syracuse University, Syracuse NY 13244, USA Electronic address
Environ Res 132:244-50. 2014..In stark contrast to this widespread exposure to PBDEs, there is relatively little research on potential adverse health effects of exposure of children to these chemicals...
- Fish consumption, low-level mercury, lipids, and inflammatory markers in childrenBrooks B Gump
Department of Public Health, Food Studies, and Nutrition, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY 13244, USA
Environ Res 112:204-11. 2012....
- Low-level Pb and cardiovascular responses to acute stress in children: the role of cardiac autonomic regulationBrooks B Gump
Department of Health and Wellness, Syracuse University, NY 13244, USA
Neurotoxicol Teratol 33:212-9. 2011..The current study considers the association between current Pb levels and the autonomic nervous system activation pattern underlying the cardiovascular response to stress in a new cohort of children...
- Perfluorochemical (PFC) exposure in children: associations with impaired response inhibitionBrooks B Gump
Syracuse University, Syracuse New York 13244, United States
Environ Sci Technol 45:8151-9. 2011..In stark contrast to this widespread exposure to PFCs, there is relatively little research on potential adverse health effects of exposure to these chemicals...