P F Rosenbaum
Affiliation: SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Early child-care and preschool experiences and the risk of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemiaP F Rosenbaum
Department of Social and Preventive Medicine, University at Buffalo, State of New York, USA
Am J Epidemiol 152:1136-44. 2000..These findings do not support the hypothesis that infrequent contact with peers during early childhood could delay exposure to infectious diseases and increase the risk of ALL...
- Allergy and infectious disease histories and the risk of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemiaPaula F Rosenbaum
Center for Outcomes Research and Evaluation, State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol 19:152-64. 2005..Nonetheless, these observations suggest the importance of assessing both allergy and infectious histories and their possible interactions when evaluating the association between these immune factors and childhood ALL...
- Indoor airborne fungi and wheeze in the first year of life among a cohort of infants at risk for asthmaPaula F Rosenbaum
Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, USA
J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol 20:503-15. 2010..75; 95% CI 0.99-7.61), but not after adjustment for confounders. Total fungal levels, visually observed mold, dampness, water damage or musty odors were not significantly associated with wheeze...
- Improving guideline adherence for the diagnosis of ADHD in an ambulatory pediatric settingBrad G Olson
Department of Pediatrics, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY 13202, USA
Ambul Pediatr 5:138-42. 2005..However, implementation of guidelines has been notoriously difficult to achieve in the wider context of changing individual physicians' clinical practice...
- Identifying scapholunate ligamentous injuryFrederick W Werner
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, SUNY Upstate Medical University, 3214 Institute for Human Performance, 505 Irving Avenue, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
J Orthop Res 27:394-9. 2009..The viability of a CT-based predictive model has been demonstrated by obtaining high prediction rates, sensitivity, specificity, and kappa statistic values...
- Incidence of invasive community-onset Staphylococcus aureus infections in children in Central New YorkManika Suryadevara
Department of Pediatrics, Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, USA
J Pediatr 156:152-154.e1. 2010..The prevalence of invasive S aureus infections in our institution remained <1% between 1996 and 2006, although the proportion of methicillin-resistant S aureus infections significantly increased...
- Competencies, essential training, and resources viewed by designated institutional officials as important to the position in graduate medical educationLee Ann Riesenberg
Medical Education Research and Outcomes, Academic Affairs, Christiana Care Health System, Newark, Delaware, USA
Acad Med 81:426-31. 2006..The authors conducted this study via a cross-sectional survey designed to provide descriptive data on the beliefs held by DIOs regarding required competencies, training and experience, and desired resources for the position...