Affiliation: SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Teaching evidence-based medicine skills through a residency-developed guidelineJohn Epling
Department of Family Medicine, SUNY Upstate Medical University, USA
Fam Med 34:646-8. 2002..The clinical evaluation of the guideline implementation showed improvement in several clinical markers of diabetes care...
- Are metered-dose inhalers with holding chambers better than nebulizers for treating acute asthma?John Epling
State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Center for Evidence-Based Practice, Department of Family Medicine, Syracuse, New York 13210, USA
Am Fam Physician 67:62-4. 2003
- Is fluoxetine an effective therapy for weight loss in obese patients?John Epling
State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, USA
Am Fam Physician 68:2437-8. 2003
- Family physician attitudes in managing obesity: a cross-sectional survey studyJohn W Epling
Department of Family Medicine and Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, USA
BMC Res Notes 4:473. 2011..abstract:..
- Clinical inquiries from the Family Practice Inquiries NetworkJohn Epling
Am Fam Physician 68:2340, 2342. 2003