Affiliation: SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Teaching evidence-based medicine skills through a residency-developed guidelineJohn Epling
Department of Family Medicine, SUNY Upstate Medical University, USA
Fam Med 34:646-8. 2002..The clinical evaluation of the guideline implementation showed improvement in several clinical markers of diabetes care...
- Are metered-dose inhalers with holding chambers better than nebulizers for treating acute asthma?John Epling
State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Center for Evidence Based Practice, Department of Family Medicine, Syracuse, New York 13210, USA
Am Fam Physician 67:62-4. 2003
- Is fluoxetine an effective therapy for weight loss in obese patients?John Epling
State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, USA
Am Fam Physician 68:2437-8. 2003
- Family physician attitudes in managing obesity: a cross-sectional survey studyJohn W Epling
Department of Family Medicine and Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, USA
BMC Res Notes 4:473. 2011..abstract:..
- Clinical inquiries from the Family Practice Inquiries NetworkJohn Epling
Am Fam Physician 68:2340, 2342. 2003