David W Pyatt
Affiliation: Summit Toxicology
- Do children have increased susceptibility for developing secondary acute myelogenous leukemia?David W Pyatt
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Molecular Toxicology and Environmental Health Sciences, 4200 East 9th Avenue, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Chem Biol Interact 153:223-9. 2005....
- A review of the potential association between childhood leukemia and benzeneDavid Pyatt
Summit Toxicology, LLP, United States, University of Colorado, Schools of Public Health and Pharmacy, United States
Chem Biol Interact 184:151-64. 2010..Our understanding of this important issue would be strengthened by additional studies that accurately characterize exposures as well as differentiate between the various forms of leukemias observed in children...
- United States Voluntary Children's Chemical Evaluation Program (VCCEP) risk assessment for children exposed to benzeneDavid W Pyatt
Summit Toxicology, L L P, University of Colorado, School of Pharmacy, Denver, CO, USA
Toxicol Mech Methods 22:81-104. 2012..In general, this risk assessment does not indicate that children are likely to be at a elevated risk of AML or hematopoietic toxicity associated with environmental exposures to benzene...
- Is age an independent risk factor for chemically induced acute myelogenous leukemia in children?David W Pyatt
Summit Toxicology, LLP, Lafayette, Colorado 80026, USA
J Toxicol Environ Health B Crit Rev 10:379-400. 2007..Available scientific and medical literature does not support the hypothesis that children necessarily possess an increased risk of developing AML following leukemogenic chemical exposure...
- Is inhalation exposure to formaldehyde a biologically plausible cause of lymphohematopoietic malignancies?David Pyatt
Summit Toxicology, L L P, 509 N Bermont, Lafayette, CO 80026, USA
Regul Toxicol Pharmacol 51:119-33. 2008..It is therefore concluded that existing science does not support the proposed MOA as a logical explanation for proposing that FA is a realistic etiological factor for any LHP malignancy...
- Biomonitoring Equivalents for benzeneSean M Hays
Summit Toxicology, L L P, Allenspark, CO, USA
Regul Toxicol Pharmacol 62:62-73. 2012....
- Evaluation of NHANES biomonitoring data for volatile organic chemicals in blood: application of chemical-specific screening criteriaChristopher R Kirman
Summit Toxicology, Orange Village, Ohio 44022, USA
J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol 22:24-34. 2012..Interpretations of measured blood concentrations of VOCs must be made with caution due to the substantial within-individual, within-day fluctuations in levels expected due to the rapid elimination of VOCs...
- Risk assessment for children exposed to decabromodiphenyl (oxide) ether (Deca) in the United StatesSean M Hays
Summit Toxicology, 165 Valley Road, Lyons, Colorado 80540, USA
Integr Environ Assess Manag 2:2-12. 2006..This analysis indicates that, using the available data, current levels of Deca in the United States are unlikely to represent an adverse health risk for children...