- Parent-reported mental health in preschoolers: findings using a diagnostic interviewSara J Bufferd
Department of Psychology, Stony Brook University, NY 11794 2500, USA
Compr Psychiatry 52:359-69. 2011..81-18.44; P < .05), and significant associations with measures of psychosocial functioning. The stability and clinical significance of diagnoses and patterns of comorbidity must be elucidated in future research...
- Correlates of the CBCL-dysregulation profile in preschool-aged childrenJiyon Kim
Department of Psychology, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY 11794 2500, USA
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 53:918-26. 2012..However, this work has focused on school-age children and adolescents; no studies have examined whether preschool-aged children with the CBCL-DP exhibit a similar constellation of problems...
- Preschoolers' observed temperament and psychiatric disorders assessed with a parent diagnostic interviewLea R Dougherty
Department of Psychology, University of Maryland, College Park, MD 20794, USA
J Clin Child Adolesc Psychol 40:295-306. 2011..Findings indicate that the pattern of relations between temperament and psychopathology in older youth and adults is evident as early as age 3...
- Psychiatric disorders in preschoolers: continuity from ages 3 to 6Sara J Bufferd
Department of Psychology, Stony Brook University, New York, USA
Am J Psychiatry 169:1157-64. 2012..The authors examined the continuity of specific psychiatric disorders in a large community sample of preschoolers from the preschool period (age 3) to the beginning of the school-age period (age 6)...
- Personality and depression: explanatory models and review of the evidenceDaniel N Klein
Department of Psychology, State University of New York at Stony Brook, Stony Brook, New York 11794 2500, USA
Annu Rev Clin Psychol 7:269-95. 2011..Implications for prevention and prediction of treatment response are discussed, as well as specific considerations to guide future research on the relation between personality and depression...