Sheldon P Rothenberg
Affiliation: State University of New York
- Autoantibodies against folate receptors in women with a pregnancy complicated by a neural-tube defectSheldon P Rothenberg
Department of Medicine, State University of New York Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn 11203, USA
N Engl J Med 350:134-42. 2004..Since antiserum to folate receptors induces embryo resorption and malformations in rats, we hypothesized that autoantibodies against folate receptors in women may be associated with pregnancy complicated by a neural-tube defect...
- Antibodies to folate receptors impair embryogenesis and fetal development in the ratMaria Da Costa
SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Department of Medicine, Brooklyn, New York 11203, USA
Birth Defects Res A Clin Mol Teratol 67:837-47. 2003..To determine whether antibodies to FRs are similarly teratogenic, we studied a rat model...
- The half-life of the transcript encoding the folate receptor alpha in KB cells is reduced by cytosolic proteins expressed in folate-replete and not in folate-depleted cellsEaswara Sadasivan
Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology Oncology, State University of New York, SUNY Downstate College of Medicine Box 20, 450 Clarkson Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11203, USA
Gene 291:149-58. 2002....
- Identification of a 4-base deletion in the gene in inherited intrinsic factor deficiencyFawwaz Yassin
Department of Medicine and Biochemistry, State University of New York Downstate Medical Center, 450 Clarkson Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11203, USA
Blood 103:1515-7. 2004..This mutation also eliminates a site for Bst XI endonuclease and introduces a site for BsaBI for identifying this deletion in hereditary IF deficiency...
- Autoantibodies to folate receptors in the cerebral folate deficiency syndromeVincent T Ramaekers
Division of Pediatric Neurology, Department of Pediatrics, University Hospital Aachen, Aachen, Germany
N Engl J Med 352:1985-91. 2005..Cerebral folate deficiency is a disorder in which autoantibodies can prevent the transfer of folate from the plasma to the cerebrospinal fluid...