Affiliation: State University of New York
- Geographic and temporal risk factors for interruptions to soft contact lens wear in young wearersKathryn Richdale
State University of New York College of Optometry, New York, New York, United States
Cont Lens Anterior Eye 36:253-8. 2013..The aim was to identify geographical and temporal factors associated with interruptions to contact lens wear...
- Quantification of age-related and per diopter accommodative changes of the lens and ciliary muscle in the emmetropic human eyeKathryn Richdale
College of Optometry, State University of New York, New York, NY, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 54:1095-105. 2013..To calculate age-related and per diopter (D) accommodative changes in crystalline lens and ciliary muscle dimensions in vivo in a single cohort of emmetropic human adults ages 30 to 50 years...
- The effect of phenylephrine on the ciliary muscle and accommodationKathryn Richdale
College of Optometry, The State University of New York, New York, New York 10036, USA
Optom Vis Sci 89:1507-11. 2012..To objectively measure changes in the human ciliary muscle dimensions in vivo after instillation of topical phenylephrine, a mydriatic and vasodilating agent...
- Risk factors for interruption to soft contact lens wear in children and young adultsHeidi Wagner
College of Optometry, Nova Southeastern University, Ft Lauderdale, Florida 33328, USA
Optom Vis Sci 88:973-80. 2011..The purpose of this study was to describe age and other risk factors for ocular events that interrupt soft contact lens (SCL) wear in youth...
- Age, behavior, environment, and health factors in the soft contact lens risk surveyHeidi Wagner
OD, MPH, FAAO OD, PhD, FAAO MAS, FAAO MSc, OD, FAAO OD, MS, FAAO OD, FAAO College of Optometry HW, Nova Southeastern University, Ft Lauderdale, Florida College of Optometry KR, State University of New York, New York, New York College of Optometry GLM, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio Southern California College of Optometry at Marshall B Ketchum University DYL, Fullerton, California School of Optometry MEJ, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana College of Optometry BTK, Pacific University, Forest Grove, Oregon School of Optometry LS, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada and Atlanta, Georgia RLC
Optom Vis Sci 91:252-61. 2014..This study assesses the associations between patient age and other factors that may contribute to CIEs in young SCL wearers...
- Measuring changes in ciliary muscle thickness with accommodation in young adultsLaura Ashley Lossing
College of Optometry, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA
Optom Vis Sci 89:719-26. 2012....