Jill M Murphy
Affiliation: State University of New York
- Disparity in the use of smoking cessation pharmacotherapy among Medicaid and general population smokersJill M Murphy
Department of Health, State University of New York College at Cortland, 101 Moffett Center, PO Box 2000, Cortland, NY 13045, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 11:341-5. 2005..The objectives of this study were to (1) assess awareness of this benefit among Medicaid smokers and (2) compare the use of pharmacotherapy among a sample of Medicaid smokers with smokers in the general population of western New York...
- A randomized trial to promote pharmacotherapy use and smoking cessation in a Medicaid population (United States)Jill M Murphy
Health Department, SUNY College at Cortland, 101 Moffett Center, PO Box 2000, Cortland, NY 13045, USA
Cancer Causes Control 16:373-82. 2005..To evaluate the impact of three different intervention conditions designed to increase use of the Medicaid smoking cessation pharmacotherapy benefit and promote smoking cessation among Medicaid clients...
- Impact of economic policies on reducing tobacco use among Medicaid clients in New YorkJill M Murphy
Department of Social and Preventive Medicine, University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, USA
Prev Med 37:68-70. 2003..This study examined awareness and use of stop smoking medications and changes in smoking/purchasing behavior among Medicaid clients...
- Nurse practitioners' knowledge, practice and attitudes about tobacco cessation & lung cancer screeningSilvana Lawvere
Division of Population Sciences, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York, USA
J Am Acad Nurse Pract 15:376-81. 2003..To determine nurse practitioners' (NPs') knowledge, practice, and attitudes about tobacco cessation counseling and lung cancer early detection...
- Smoking cessation. A review of current treatmentsSilvana Lawvere
Department of Cancer Prevention and Population Sciences, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY, USA
JAAPA 16:35-6, 39-40, 43 passim. 2003
- A Phase II study of St. John's Wort for smoking cessationSilvana Lawvere
Division of Cancer Prevention and Population Sciences, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY 14263, USA
Complement Ther Med 14:175-84. 2006..To examine the feasibility and efficacy of St. John's Wort (SJW) for smoking cessation...