Affiliation: State University of New York
- Soft x-ray microscopyC Jacobsen
Dept of Physics and Astronomy, State University of New York at Stony Brook 11794 3800, USA
Trends Cell Biol 9:44-7. 1999..Currently, most soft x-ray microscopes operate at synchrotron radiation facilities, but laboratory-scale microscopes are being developed too...
- X-ray microscopy: preparations for studies of frozen hydrated specimensA Osanna
Department of Physics, S U N Y at Stony Brook 11794 3800, USA
Scanning Microsc Suppl 10:349-56; discussion 356-8. 1996..This article will give an outlook onto the research projects that we plan to perform using the CryoSTXM...
- Soft x-ray spectroscopy from image sequences with sub-100 nm spatial resolutionC Jacobsen
Department of Physics and Astronomy, State University of New York at Stony Brook 11794 3800, USA
J Microsc 197:173-84. 2000..The use of the technique is illustrated in examination of a layered polymer film, a micrometeorite section, and an interplanetary dust particle section...
- Cluster analysis of soft X-ray spectromicroscopy dataM Lerotic
Department of Physics and Astronomy, State University of New York at Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY 11794 3800, USA
Ultramicroscopy 100:35-57. 2004..The method is illustrated with a simulated data set of organic compounds, and a mixture of lutetium in hematite used to understand colloidal transport properties of radionuclides...
- Differential phase contrast with a segmented detector in a scanning X-ray microprobeB Hornberger
Department of Physics and Astronomy, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY 11794 3800, USA
J Synchrotron Radiat 15:355-62. 2008..Images obtained at around 2 keV and 10 keV demonstrate the superiority of phase contrast over absorption for specimens composed of light elements...
- A two-receptor pathway for catabolism of Clara cell secretory protein in the kidneyR Burmeister
Max Delbrueck Center for Molecular Medicine, 13125 Berlin, Germany
J Biol Chem 276:13295-301. 2001..These findings identify a cellular pathway consisting of a CCSP-binding protein (cubilin) and an endocytic coreceptor (megalin) responsible for tissue-specific uptake of CCSP and associated ligands...
- Quantitative phase imaging with a scanning transmission x-ray microscopeM D de Jonge
Argonne National Laboratory, 9700 South Cass Avenue, Argonne, Illinois 60439, USA
Phys Rev Lett 100:163902. 2008..5 keV x rays. The theoretical basis of the technique is presented along with measurements and their interpretation...