Affiliation: State University of New York
- Working together to create supportive environments in worksite health promotionThomas Golaszewski
Department of Health Science, SUNY at Brockport, Brockport, NY, USA
Am J Health Promot 22:1-10, iii. 2008..The connection to next generation strategies in worksite health promotion is proposed and summaries of the relevant literatures are cited...
- The limitations and promise of health education in managed careT Golaszewski
Department of Health Science, SUNY Brockport, New York 14420, USA
Health Educ Behav 27:402-16. 2000..These arguments are posed to better position this profession in a changing health care environment...
- Development of assessment tools to measure organizational support for employee healthThomas Golaszewski
Department of Health Science, SUNY Brockport, Brockport, NY 14220, USA
Am J Health Behav 27:43-54. 2003..To develop systems that measure and effect organizational support for employee health...
- Shining lights: studies that have most influenced the understanding of health promotion's financial impactT Golaszewski
Department of Health Science, State University of New York-Brockport, 14420, USA
Am J Health Promot 15:332-40. 2001....
- Heart check: the development and evolution of an organizational heart health assessmentThomas Golaszewski
Department of Health Science, SUNY at Brockport, 17D Hartwell Hall, Brockport, NY 14420, USA
Am J Health Promot 17:132-53. 2002..The instrument shows promise as part of a system to enhance heart health through public health-based interventions in the workplace...
- Calling all academics to advocacyThomas Golaszewski
Department of Health Science, SUNY at Brockport, USA
Am J Health Promot 19:suppl 8-9. 2005
- The Activated Health Education model: refinement and implications for school health educationDarwin Dennison
Dept of Health, Physical Education, and Recreation, University of North Carolina at Wilmington, Wilmington, NC 28403, USA
J Sch Health 72:23-6. 2002..Research related to developing and field testing the model are included. The model's limitations and strengths, implications for school health education, and plans for the future are presented...
- Heart check lite: modifications to an established worksite heart health assessmentBrian D Fisher
Department of Epidemiology, University at Albany School of Public Health, Rensselaer, NY 12144 3456, USA
Am J Health Promot 22:208-12. 2008..Develop and test a reduced-item version of an established tool to measure employer supports for cardiovascular health...