Affiliation: State University of New York at Buffalo
- Evaluation of a screening protocol to exclude the diagnosis of deep venous thrombosis among emergency department patientsM Dryjski
Department of Surgery, State University of New York at Buffalo, Kaleida Health, Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital, 14209, USA
J Vasc Surg 34:1010-5. 2001....
- Internal packing in the control of hemorrhage from large retroperitoneal veinsMaciej L Dryjski
Department of Surgery, Kaleida Health, Millard Fillmore Hospital, 3 Gates Circle, Buffalo, NY 14209, USA
Am J Surg 189:208-10. 2005..Hemorrhage from large retroperitoneal veins is usually controlled by suturing the venous tear. Infrequently, the extent and location of the tear and amount of hemorrhage preclude successful suturing...
- Balloon angioplasty for arteriovenous graft stenosisP Anain
Department of Surgery, State University of New York at Buffalo, USA
J Endovasc Ther 8:167-72. 2001..Patch angioplasty or creation of simultaneous temporary and new permanent accesses may be a more cost-effective approach in these patients...
- Thoracic outlet syndrome in children and young adultsS Maru
State University of New York at Buffalo, Department of Surgery, Buffalo, NY, USA
Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 38:560-4. 2009..The objective of this study was to review results with onset of TOS in the first two decades of life to determine type of presentation and outcomes from surgical intervention...
- Total percutaneous endovascular repair of abdominal aortic aneurysms using Perclose ProGlide closure devicesHasan H Dosluoglu
Division of Vascular Surgery, VA Western NY Healthcare System, State University of New York at Buffalo, New York 14215, USA
J Endovasc Ther 14:184-8. 2007....