David J Anschel
Affiliation: State University of New York
- A blinded pilot study of artwork in a comprehensive epilepsy center populationDavid J Anschel
Department of Neurology, Stanford Comprehensive Epilepsy Center, 300 Pasteur Drive, Room 43160, Stanford, CA 94305 6648, USA
Epilepsy Behav 6:196-202. 2005..In addition to giving some insight into the neurological functioning of these subjects, this pilot study provides a basis for the future development of diagnostic tests to be used within this patient group...
- Analysis of writing in an epilepsy center population: a prospective blinded studyDavid J Anschel
Stanford Comprehensive Epilepsy Center, Department of Neurology, Stanford University, 300 Pasteur Drive, Room 43160, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Epilepsy Behav 9:464-8. 2006..000008). This study suggests unique features associated with the writing of patients with epilepsy and those with nonepileptic events...
- Focally injected adenosine prevents seizures in the ratDavid J Anschel
Comprehensive Epilepsy Center, Department of Neurology, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA 94305 5235, USA
Exp Neurol 190:544-7. 2004..0001). This study demonstrates effectiveness and feasibility in a model system using intracranial injection of adenosine to prevent epileptiform events...
- Radiosurgery for epilepsyPantaleo Romanelli
Department of Neurosurgery, Neuromed IRCCS, Pozzilli, Italy
Lancet Neurol 5:613-20. 2006....
- Use of serum prolactin in diagnosing epileptic seizures: report of the Therapeutics and Technology Assessment Subcommittee of the American Academy of NeurologySteven A Sandstrom
Neurology 67:544-5; author reply 544-5. 2006
- Epilepsy and radiosurgeryDavid J Anschel
Arch Neurol 65:1136-7; author reply 1137. 2008