Philip G Zimbardo
Affiliation: Stanford University
- On rethinking the psychology of tyranny: the BBC prison studyPhilip G Zimbardo
School of Psychology, Stanford University, CA 94035, USA
Br J Soc Psychol 45:47-53. 2006....
- Does psychology make a significant difference in our lives?Philip G Zimbardo
Department of Psychology, Stanford University, CA 94305, USA
Am Psychol 59:339-51. 2004..psychologymatters.org...
- Psychology in the public servicePhilip G Zimbardo
Psychology Department, Stanford University, Building 420, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Am Psychol 57:431-3. 2002....
- The role of moral disengagement in the execution processMichael J Osofsky
Department of Psychology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305 2130, USA
Law Hum Behav 29:371-93. 2005..The support teams that provide the more humane services disavowed moral disengagement, as did the noninvolved guards but to a lesser degree than the support teams...
- American Psychologist Task Force report. Clarifying mission, coverage, communication, and review processPhilip G Zimbardo
Am Psychol 57:213-4. 2002
- Behavioral neuroscience, exploration, and K.C. Montgomery's legacyAllan V Kalueff
National Institute of Mental Health, Bethesda, MD 20892 1264, USA
Brain Res Rev 53:328-31. 2007..It is aimed at neuroscientists with strong interests in both theory of animal exploration and motivation, and the history of behavioral neuroscience...