Julie M Yabu
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Desensitization combined with paired exchange leads to successful transplantation in highly sensitized kidney transplant recipients: strategy and report of five casesJ M Yabu
Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, Stanford University, CA, USA
Transplant Proc 45:82-7. 2013..We conclude that early enrollment in paired kidney donor exchange and tailored desensitization protocols are key strategies to improve care and rates of kidney transplantation in highly sensitized patients...
- Kidney transplantation: the ideal immunosuppression regimenJulie M Yabu
Department of Medicine, Division of Nephrology, Stanford University Medical Center, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
Adv Chronic Kidney Dis 16:226-33. 2009..Ultimately, the goal of prescribing immunosuppression is to transition from empiric therapy to one of individualized therapy...
- C1q-fixing human leukocyte antigen antibodies are specific for predicting transplant glomerulopathy and late graft failure after kidney transplantationJulie M Yabu
Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA 90095 7430, USA
Transplantation 91:342-7. 2011..The aim of this study was to determine whether C1q-fixing antibodies distinguish de novo donor-specific antibodies (DSA) that are clinically relevant and harmful...
- Novel immunosuppression: small molecules and biologicsJulie M Yabu
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, Kidney Transplant Service, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Semin Nephrol 27:479-86. 2007..These new agents currently in preclinical and clinical trials appear promising and may represent the emergence of novel immunosuppressive agents that can deliver immunosuppression without long-term toxicity...
- Sensitization from transfusion in patients awaiting primary kidney transplantJulie M Yabu
Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
Nephrol Dial Transplant 28:2908-18. 2013..The objective was to evaluate the effect of transfusion on the breadth, magnitude and specificity of HLA antibody formation using sensitive and specific methods...
- Posttransplantation anemia: mechanisms and managementJulie M Yabu
Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, California, USA
Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 6:1794-801. 2011..This article reviews the prevalence, pathogenesis, and management of anemia in kidney transplant recipients...