Affiliation: Stanford University
- Chimeric antigen receptor containing ICOS signaling domain mediates specific and efficient antitumor effect of T cells against EGFRvIII expressing gliomaChan Juan Shen
Translational Research Center, Zhengzhou University People s Hospital, 7 Weiwu Road, Zhengzhou, Henan 450003, China
J Hematol Oncol 6:33. 2013..Our current study aimed to investigate the specific and efficient antitumor effect of T cells modified with CAR containing inducible costimulator (ICOS) signaling domain...
- Development of an EGFRvIII specific recombinant antibodyPuja Gupta
Brain Tumor Research Laboratories, Department of Neurosurgery, and Program in Cancer Biology, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
BMC Biotechnol 10:72. 2010..Furthermore, a monoclonal antibody to EGFRvIII is not readily available to the scientific community...
- Rindopepimut, a 14-mer injectable peptide vaccine against EGFRvIII for the potential treatment of glioblastoma multiformeCatherine A Del Vecchio
Stanford University, 300 Pasteur Drive, Edwards R213, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Curr Opin Mol Ther 12:741-54. 2010..Phase I and II clinical trials in patients with GBM were ongoing at the time of publication. In the future, it may be beneficial to combine rindopepimut with other treatment modalities to further prolong survival...
- NOVEL EFFECTORS OF GRB2 IN HUMAN GLIAL TUMORSAlbert Wong; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- Using Insights from EGFRvIII to Improve EGFR Directed Therapy in Human GliomasAlbert Wong; Fiscal Year: 2007..This work will reveal new insights into the properties of EGFR and EGFRvlll and will yield information that can be applied to the creation of new drugs and therapies for glioblastoma tumors. ..
- The Role of JNK in Glial Tumor PathogenesisAlbert Wong; Fiscal Year: 2006..This work will further enhance our knowledge of this novel signaling pathway in this human cancer and provide new avenues for diagnostics and therapeutics. ..
- NOVEL EFFECTORS OF GRB2 IN HUMAN GLIAL TUMORSAlbert Wong; Fiscal Year: 2009..abstract_text> ..
- ALTERED EGF RECEPTORS IN HUMAN GLIOMASAlbert Wong; Fiscal Year: 1993..These studies will add to our understanding of these tumors. A clinically useful application resulting from this research will be to use the information about the abnormal sequences to derive tumor specific monoclonal antibodies...
- ALTERED EGF RECEPTORS IN HUMAN GLIAL TUMORSAlbert Wong; Fiscal Year: 2001..The structure of alternative transcripts from the Gab1 gene in tumors will be determined and their effects on transformation and signaling will be evaluated. ..
- Using Insights from EGFRvIII to Improve EGFR Directed Therapy in Human GliomasAlbert J Wong; Fiscal Year: 2010..This work will reveal new insights into the properties of EGFR and EGFRvlll and will yield information that can be applied to the creation of new drugs and therapies for glioblastoma tumors. ..