Karl K Vigen
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Triggered, navigated, multi-baseline method for proton resonance frequency temperature mapping with respiratory motionKarl K Vigen
Department of Radiology, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Magn Reson Med 50:1003-10. 2003....
- Referenceless PRF shift thermometryViola Rieke
Department of Radiology, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305 5488, USA
Magn Reson Med 51:1223-31. 2004..A good correlation between temperature maps reconstructed with the referenceless and subtraction methods was found...
- In vivo porcine liver radiofrequency ablation with simultaneous MR temperature imagingKarl K Vigen
Department of Radiology, Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 23:578-84. 2006..To demonstrate in vivo MR-guided temperature mapping during radiofrequency (RF) ablation of the liver with a commercially available RF generator modified to allow simultaneous RF treatment and MRI...
- R₂ mapping in the presence of macroscopic B₀ field variationsDiego Hernando
Department of Radiology, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Magn Reson Med 68:830-40. 2012..The proposed method is tested on several 2D and 3D phantom and in vivo liver, cardiac, and brain datasets...
- In vivo MR thermometry of frozen tissue using R2* and signal intensityJanaka P Wansapura
Department of Radiology, School of Medicine, Lucas MRI Center, Mail Code 5488, 1201 Welch Road, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305 5488, USA
Acad Radiol 12:1080-4. 2005..In vivo temperature maps with isotherms at -5 degrees C, -15 degrees C, and -30 degrees C are demonstrated...
- Optimized high-resolution contrast-enhanced hepatobiliary imaging at 3 tesla: a cross-over comparison of gadobenate dimeglumine and gadoxetic acidAlex Frydrychowicz
Department of Radiology, University of Wisconsin Madison, Wisconsin 73727, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 34:585-94. 2011..1 mmol/kg gadobenate dimeglumine for dynamic and hepatobiliary phase imaging. In addition, flip angles (FA) that maximize relative contrast-to-noise performance for hepatobiliary phase imaging were determined...
- Cine flow measurements using phase contrast with undersampled projections: in vitro validation and preliminary results in vivoAndrew L Wentland
Department of Radiology, University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, Wisconsin 53792, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 24:945-51. 2006....
- Magnetic resonance imaging-monitored plasmid DNA delivery in primate limb muscleKarl K Vigen
Department of Radiology, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Hum Gene Ther 18:257-68. 2007..Time-resolved contrast-enhanced MRA demonstrated effects of the injection procedure on the arterial and venous vascular systems, and the intramuscular compartments; and these effects largely returned to normal on short-term follow-up...
- T(1) independent, T(2) (*) corrected chemical shift based fat-water separation with multi-peak fat spectral modeling is an accurate and precise measure of hepatic steatosisCatherine D G Hines
Department of Radiology, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 33:873-81. 2011..To determine the precision and accuracy of hepatic fat-fraction measured with a chemical shift-based MRI fat-water separation method, using single-voxel MR spectroscopy (MRS) as a reference standard...