D H Thom
Affiliation: Stanford University
- An intervention to increase patients' trust in their physicians. Stanford Trust Study Physician GroupD H Thom
Department of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, California 94304 1760, USA
Acad Med 74:195-8. 1999..To investigate the effect of a one-day workshop in which physicians were taught trust-building behaviors on their patients' levels of trust and on outcomes of care...
- Evaluation of parturition and other reproductive variables as risk factors for urinary incontinence in later lifeD H Thom
Department of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, California, USA
Obstet Gynecol 90:983-9. 1997..To assess specific parturition and reproductive variables as potential risk factors for urinary incontinence in later life...
- Further validation and reliability testing of the Trust in Physician Scale. The Stanford Trust Study PhysiciansD H Thom
Department of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, CA, USA
Med Care 37:510-7. 1999..To further validate and assess the reliability and validity of the Trust in Physician Scale...
- Physician behaviors that predict patient trustD H Thom
Division of Family and Community Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, 703 Welch Road, Suite G 1, Palo Alto, CA 94304 5750, USA
J Fam Pract 50:323-8. 2001..Trust was also measured at 1 and 6 months after the visit. The association between physician behaviors and trust was examined in regard to patient sex, age, and length of relationship with the physician...
- Effects of urinary incontinence, comorbidity and race on quality of life outcomes in womenA I Ragins
Division of Research, Kaiser Permanente, Oakland, California, USA
J Urol 179:651-5; discussion 655. 2008....
- URINARY INCONTINENCE--REPRODUCTIVE/HORMONAL RISK FACTORSDavid Thom; Fiscal Year: 2001..The investigators note that because UI is a common condition with substantial economic and quality of life impact, identifying modifiable risk factors for UI would have a potentially large impact on public health. ..