Genomes and Genes
Derk ten Berge
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Wnt and FGF signals interact to coordinate growth with cell fate specification during limb developmentDerk ten Berge
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Department of Developmental Biology, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Development 135:3247-57. 2008....
- Wnt signaling mediates self-organization and axis formation in embryoid bodiesDerk ten Berge
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Cell Stem Cell 3:508-18. 2008..Our findings show that the Wnt pathway mediates the local execution of a gastrulation-like process in the embryoid body, which displays an unexpected degree of self-organization...
- Wnt signaling mediates regional specification in the vertebrate faceSamantha A Brugmann
Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Development 134:3283-95. 2007..Collectively, these data elucidate a new role for Wnt signaling in regional specification of the vertebrate face, and suggest possible mechanisms whereby species-specific facial features are generated...
- Bone regeneration is regulated by wnt signalingJae Beom Kim
Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305 5148, USA
J Bone Miner Res 22:1913-23. 2007..Herein, we studied the role of Wnt signaling in skeletal tissue regeneration...
- Wnt signalling in development and disease. Max DelbrÃ¼ck Center for Molecular Medicine meeting on Wnt signaling in Development and DiseaseChristophe Fuerer
Department of Developmental Biology, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Stanford University, School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305-5323, USA
EMBO Rep 9:134-8. 2008
- Liposomal packaging generates Wnt protein with in vivo biological activityNathan T Morrell
Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Surgery, Stanford University, Stanford, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 3:e2930. 2008..When delivered subcutaneously, Wnt3a liposomes induce hair follicle neogenesis, demonstrating their robust biological activity in a regenerative context...
- Wnt signaling regulates pancreatic beta cell proliferationIngrid C Rulifson
Department of Developmental Biology, Oncology Division, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305 5329, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:6247-52. 2007..Thus, Wnt signaling is both necessary and sufficient for islet beta cell proliferation, and our study provides previously unrecognized evidence of a mechanism governing endocrine pancreas growth and function...