Genomes and Genes
Salli I Tazuke
Affiliation: Stanford University
- A germline-specific gap junction protein required for survival of differentiating early germ cellsSalli I Tazuke
Department of Developmental Biology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305 5329, USA
Development 129:2529-39. 2002....
- Signaling from germ cells mediated by the rhomboid homolog stet organizes encapsulation by somatic support cellsCordula Schulz
Departments of Developmental Biology and Genetics, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305 5329, USA
Development 129:4523-34. 2002..The micro-environment provided by the surrounding somatic cells may, in turn, regulate differentiation of the germ cells they enclose...
- A misexpression screen reveals effects of bag-of-marbles and TGF beta class signaling on the Drosophila male germ-line stem cell lineageCordula Schulz
Department of Developmental Biology, Stanford University School of Medicine, California 94305-5329, USA
Genetics 167:707-23. 2004..In addition, forced activation of the TGF beta signal transduction pathway in germ cells inhibits the transition from the spermatogonial mitotic amplification program to spermatocyte differentiation...
- Germ line stem cell differentiation in Drosophila requires gap junctions and proceeds via an intermediate stateLilach Gilboa
Developmental Genetics Program, Skirball Institute at NYU School of Medicine and Howard Hughes Medical Institute, 540 First Avenue, New York, NY 10016, USA
Development 130:6625-34. 2003....
- Antagonistic roles of Rac and Rho in organizing the germ cell microenvironmentAngshuman Sarkar
Department of Molecular Biology and Microbiology, Case Western Reserve, University School of Medicine, 10900 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
Curr Biol 17:1253-8. 2007..Our novel findings reveal how signals from one cell type regulate cell-shape changes in another to establish a critical partnership required for proper differentiation of a stem cell lineage...