Affiliation: Stanford University
- fMRI study of cognitive interference processing in females with fragile X syndromeLeanne Tamm
Department of Psychiatry, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
J Cogn Neurosci 14:160-71. 2002....
- Maturation of brain function associated with response inhibitionLeanne Tamm
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305 5717, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 41:1231-8. 2002....
- Parietal attentional system aberrations during target detection in adolescents with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: event-related fMRI evidenceLeanne Tamm
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University School of Medicine, 401 Quarry Rd, Stanford, CA 94305 5717, USA
Am J Psychiatry 163:1033-43. 2006..The authors' goal was to investigate neural correlates of target detection dysfunction in ADHD using event-related fMRI...
- White matter development during childhood and adolescence: a cross-sectional diffusion tensor imaging studyNaama Barnea-Goraly
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, and Department of Psychology, Children s Hospital of Orange County, Orange, CA 92868, USA
Cereb Cortex 15:1848-54. 2005..This typical developmental trajectory may be altered in individuals with disorders of development, cognition and behavior...
- Abnormal prefrontal cortex function during response inhibition in Turner syndrome: functional magnetic resonance imaging evidenceLeanne Tamm
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305 5719, USA
Biol Psychiatry 53:107-11. 2003..Although neuropsychological studies report impaired attentional function and response inhibition in TuS, the neural correlates of these cognitive problems are unknown...
- A preliminary investigation of corpus callosum and anterior commissure aberrations in aggressive youth with bipolar disordersKirti Saxena
Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, Texas 77054, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 22:112-9. 2012....
- Event-related FMRI evidence of frontotemporal involvement in aberrant response inhibition and task switching in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderLeanne Tamm
Department of Psychiatry, Stanford University School of Medicine, CA, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 43:1430-40. 2004..The current study was designed to further enhance our understanding of this critical function in individuals with ADHD using event-related fMRI...
- Separate and overlapping relationships of inattention and hyperactivity/impulsivity in children and adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderLauren C Smith
Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390 8589, USA
Atten Defic Hyperact Disord 5:9-20. 2013..The presence of a general underlying factor contraindicates separating the inattentive and combined subtypes of ADHD into distinct disorders...
- Task demands interact with the single and combined effects of medication and contingencies on children with ADHDLeanne Tamm
Children s Hospital of Orange County and University of California, Irvine, CA, USA
J Atten Disord 10:372-80. 2007..To investigate single and combined effects of stimulant medication and contingencies on the performance of ADHD children with tasks involving different cognitive demands...