Affiliation: Stanford University
- fMRI study of cognitive interference processing in females with fragile X syndromeLeanne Tamm
Department of Psychiatry, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
J Cogn Neurosci 14:160-71. 2002....
- Maturation of brain function associated with response inhibitionLeanne Tamm
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305 5717, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 41:1231-8. 2002....
- Parietal attentional system aberrations during target detection in adolescents with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: event-related fMRI evidenceLeanne Tamm
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University School of Medicine, 401 Quarry Rd, Stanford, CA 94305-5717, USA
Am J Psychiatry 163:1033-43. 2006..Thus, dysfunction in the parietal attentional system may play a significant role in the behavioral phenotype of ADHD...
- White matter development during childhood and adolescence: a cross-sectional diffusion tensor imaging studyNaama Barnea-Goraly
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, and Department of Psychology, Children s Hospital of Orange County, Orange, CA 92868, USA
Cereb Cortex 15:1848-54. 2005..This typical developmental trajectory may be altered in individuals with disorders of development, cognition and behavior...
- Abnormal prefrontal cortex function during response inhibition in Turner syndrome: functional magnetic resonance imaging evidenceLeanne Tamm
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305-5719, USA
Biol Psychiatry 53:107-11. 2003..Elucidating brain function in TuS will advance our understanding of the influence of X-chromosome genes on neurodevelopment and brain function and contribute to planning future intervention strategies...
- A preliminary investigation of corpus callosum and anterior commissure aberrations in aggressive youth with bipolar disordersKirti Saxena
Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, Texas 77054, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 22:112-9. 2012....
- Event-related FMRI evidence of frontotemporal involvement in aberrant response inhibition and task switching in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderLeanne Tamm
Department of Psychiatry, Stanford University School of Medicine, CA, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 43:1430-40. 2004..The current study was designed to further enhance our understanding of this critical function in individuals with ADHD using event-related fMRI...
- Task demands interact with the single and combined effects of medication and contingencies on children with ADHDLeanne Tamm
Children s Hospital of Orange County and University of California, Irvine, CA, USA
J Atten Disord 10:372-80. 2007..To investigate single and combined effects of stimulant medication and contingencies on the performance of ADHD children with tasks involving different cognitive demands...