Affiliation: Stanford University
- Exploring the regulation of human neural precursor cell differentiation using arrays of signaling microenvironmentsYoav Soen
Department of Biochemistry, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305 5307, USA
Mol Syst Biol 2:37. 2006....
- Marked differences in human melanoma antigen-specific T cell responsiveness after vaccination using a functional microarrayDaniel S Chen
Department of Internal Medicine Division of Oncology, Stanford University, Stanford, California, United States of America
PLoS Med 2:e265. 2005..In contrast to many animal model studies, immunotherapeutic trials in humans suffering from cancer invariably result in a broad range of outcomes, from long-lasting remissions to no discernable effect...
- Striving for normality: whole body regeneration through a series of abnormal generationsAyelet Voskoboynik
Department of Pathology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
FASEB J 21:1335-44. 2007..It presents a powerful model for studying the specification of the same body plan by different developmental programs...
- Isolation of primitive endoderm, mesoderm, vascular endothelial and trophoblast progenitors from human pluripotent stem cellsMicha Drukker
Institute of Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California, USA
Nat Biotechnol 30:531-42. 2012..These markers and progenitors provide tools for purifying human tissue-regenerating progenitors and for studying the commitment of pluripotent stem cells to lineage progenitors...
- Detection and characterization of cellular immune responses using peptide-MHC microarraysYoav Soen
Department of Biochemistry, Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA
PLoS Biol 1:E65. 2003....
- Genomic and proteomic analysis reveals a threshold level of MYC required for tumor maintenanceCatherine M Shachaf
Department of Medicine and Pathology, Division of Medical Oncology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Cancer Res 68:5132-42. 2008..Thus, at the MYC threshold, there is a loss of its ability to maintain tumorigenesis, with associated shifts in gene and protein expression that reestablish cell cycle checkpoints, halt protein translation, and promote apoptosis...
- Identification of the endostyle as a stem cell niche in a colonial chordateAyelet Voskoboynik
Institute of Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Cell Stem Cell 3:456-64. 2008..In contrast, cells from other Botryllus' regions do not show comparable stemness capabilities. Cumulatively, these results define the Botryllus' endostyle region as an adult somatic stem cell niche...