Affiliation: Stanford University
- The essential genome of a bacteriumBeat Christen
Department of Developmental Biology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
Mol Syst Biol 7:528. 2011..The high-resolution strategy used here is applicable to high-throughput, full genome essentiality studies and large-scale genetic perturbation experiments in a broad class of bacterial species...
- Life in a three-dimensional gridLucy Shapiro
Department of Developmental Biology, Beckman Center, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305, USA
J Biol Chem 287:38289-94. 2012..The outcome of these experiences, together with the extraordinary scientists I came to know along the way, was and is an abiding passion to fully understand a simple cell in all its complexity and beauty...
- Why and how bacteria localize proteinsL Shapiro
Department of Developmental Biology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Science 326:1225-8. 2009..The dynamic subcellular localization of protein complexes is an integral feature of regulatory processes of bacterial cells...
- 3D Chromosome/Replisome Positioning in Bacterial CellsLUCILLE SHAPIRO; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable]..
- HIGH PRESSURE FREEZERLUCILLE SHAPIRO; Fiscal Year: 2008..Each and every one of these projects demands a level of fixation that approaches the native, hydrated state which is possible only by application of high pressure freezing. [unreadable] [unreadable]..